Arkansas Society of CPAs (ARCPA) is Arkansas's premier professional home for CPAs and accounting professionals, serving the profession with integrity.
To promote and engage members for growth and success through advocacy, education, networking, and mentorship.
With 106 years of service to the accounting profession, to achieve its mission, ARCPA:
- Promotes membership in the Society by all licensed CPAs.
- Provides a forum for personal and professional interaction to exchange ideas and experiences.
- Seeks to maintain the integrity of the CPA designation and the licensing process.
- Supports requirements for maintaining and enhancing members' professional competence.
- Provides standards of professional conduct and monitors performance to enforce the professional standards.
- Promotes the services performed by CPAs which encompass the integrity, objectivity and competence in the profession.
- Provides adequate and timely professional information to its members.
- Provides a variety of high quality education opportunities through industry conferences and other programs to assist members in continuing professional expertise.
- Represents the interests of its members to government, regulatory bodies, and other organizations for improved external relations.