Group Administrator Information
A group administrator (GA) is an appointed individual at a firm/business who handles the following for ARCPA members and CPAs/accounting professionals within the firm/business:
- Manage firm/business profile and employee listings
- Register employees for CPE courses and view upcoming registrations
- Access CPE transcripts for employees who are ARCPA members
- Renew individual memberships
- Enroll your CPA members in the Find a CPA directory
already set up as a group admin?
If you are already set up as a group admin with us, visit your firm page below.
need to be set up as group admin?If you need to be set up as a group admin for your firm, please call us at 501-664-8739.