< Return to List
- Financial Analysis in Metrics Driven World: "Run the Numbers" (1:00pm-4:30pm) - 12/13/2013 - Little Rock
- Financial ratios are an old-fashioned financial analysis tool. Learn to better analyze your company's performance by combining both financial and non-financial data. This session gives you the opportunity to collaborate with other professionals...
- AICPAs Federal Tax Update - 12/13/2013 - Springdale
- OCBOA Financial Statements Preparation & Reporting - 12/16/2013 - Little Rock
- This course provides the practical information you need to prepareand report on financial statements, presented in accordance with a “special purpose framework” (SPF) (previously known as other comprehensive bases of accounting (OCBOA)). SPFs...
- Fraud and Abuse in Not-for-Profit Entities and Governments: Stealing from Everyone - 12/16/2013 - Little Rock
- When not-for-profit entities and governments fall prey to fraud andabuse it breaks the hearts of donors and taxpayers. Fraud and abusealso causes donors and taxpayers to lose confidence in those not-forprofitentities and governments. In this...
- Advanced Technical Tax Form Training-LLCs, S Corporations and Partnerships - 12/17/2013 - Little Rock
- It is critical that staff be trained on the increasingly complex formsrelatedissues that challenge them each busy season. This coursewill help experienced staff avoid costly mistakes by addressingadvanced preparation issues when dealing with...
- Latest Developments in Government and Nonprofit Accounting and Auditing 2013 - 12/17/2013 - Little Rock
- With five active standard setters (GAO, OMB, AICPA, GASB, and FASB), there are always important developments occurring in government and nonprofit accounting and auditing. Time is valuable, and it?s hard to stay current in today?s rapidly...
- Advanced Technical Tax Form Training-Form 1040 Issues - 12/18/2013 - Little Rock
- Experienced staff can get bogged down in busy season with difficulttax returns that have multiple K-1s, AMT, at-risk basis, and passiveactivity loss issues. These are the topics that experienced staff,managers, and partners should understand in...
- Clarified Auditing Standards - 12/18/2013 - Little Rock
- International vs. US Accounting: What in the World is the Difference - 12/19/2013 - Little Rock
- Small Business Audits: Best Practices Including Risk Assessment and Internal Control - 12/19/2013 - Little Rock
The ASCPA is pleased to offer a Health Insurance Plan for Members. Please click on this link for more information and to get a quote.
Regions Insurance offers a Health Insurance Plan for Individuals. Please click on this link for more information and to get a quote.