< Return to List
- Real World Business Ethics: A Case Study Approach (1:00pm-4:30pm) - 6/21/2013 - Little Rock
- Don’t be caught off guard by an ethics investigation. Adopt aproactive, risk-avoidant stance by side-stepping common pitfallsand taking alternative courses of action. To learn how, examinecase studies based on real-life litigation and...
- Advanced Tax Strategies for for LLCs and Partnerships - 6/21/2013 -
- This course contains planning techniques for complex issuesand potential tax snafus facing the LLC, General Partnership,Limited Partnership, and Limited Liability Partnership. A reviewof distinct advantages of these entities is coupled with...
- Defining a Global Fiduciary Standard of Excellence - 7/10/2013 - Little Rock
- Financial Managers Career Workshop - 7/17/2013 - Little Rock
- Strengthen the skills which you need to be successful as afinancial manager. The course consists of a mix of technicaldiscussions concerning Sarbanes Oxley and IFRS, critical cashmanagement issues, process improvement and important softskill...
- Go the Extra Mile: Building a Service Oriented Business Culture - 7/17/2013 - Little Rock
- Construction Contractors: Accounting, Auditing & Tax - 7/18/2013 - Little Rock
- Master the fundamentals of the construction industry! Give yourclients efficient, high-quality audit and review services and applyGAAP accounting methods applicable to constructioncontractors. Learn about the intricacies of accounting for...
- Construction Contractors Advanced Issues - 7/19/2013 - Little Rock
- The construction industry comes with many advancedaccounting standards, audit procedures, and tax issues, whichmakes construction contractor engagements inherently higherrisk than similar engagements. As a result, practitioners andfinancial...
- Peer Review Committee Meeting - 7/24/2013 - Little Rock
- Update on Corporate and Partnership Taxation - 8/7/2013 - Little Rock
- Internal Controls for Financial Managers, Accountants & Auditors - 8/12/2013 - Springdale
- Managers, supervisors, and accountants in business,government, or nonprofits are unable to identify theirdepartmental policies and procedures that function as theprimary controls against errors and fraud. Additionally, auditorsperforming field...
The ASCPA is pleased to offer a Health Insurance Plan for Members. Please click on this link for more information and to get a quote.
Regions Insurance offers a Health Insurance Plan for Individuals. Please click on this link for more information and to get a quote.